If you have the sense that we might be a good fit, I invite you to book in for a session.
You can do this by slotting yourself into a spot in my online booking system. You can access that page through this link here. Alternatively, you can phone me on 0423 148 023.
Rooms in the city – in person sessions
I am offer a limited number of appointments at Thrive Therapies in Turner. We are located at 11 McKay Lane, between Turner Parklands and Northborne Avenue. Most on-street parking in the area costs $3 per hour between 8.30am and 5.30pm and is free outside those hours.
If you are coming by bus, you can easily plan your route through the Acton bus Journey Planner: https://www.transport.act.gov.au/getting-around/journey-planner
On arrival, please let yourself in. There is an unattended waiting room at the entrance. Make yourself comfortable there and I will invite you into my room at the appointed meeting time.
Secure Zoom room – online sessions
If we’re meeting online, I’ll send you the link to my secure Zoom room in a calendar invite when we make the appointment. You’ll be able to click on the link which takes you to my waiting room and at the appointed time, I’ll let you into the secure Zoom room where we’ll have our session.
For online sessions, you will need:
- to download Zoom – it’s free.
- check if we are in the same time zone through something like world meeting planner to find times that work for you (use Canberra, Australia for my time zone)
- a device with a web camera. Computers, tablets and phones are all fine for this, but if you are using a phone, make sure that it is stable during the session.
- a fast and reliable internet connection.
- about 800mb to 1gb of data will be required for a one hour Zoom session.
- earbuds or earphones with a microphone – this will minimise background noise and make communication easier for us both.
- a quite and private place where you won’t be disrupted.
- sitting in a position where your head and shoulders are in the frame and enough light that you can be clearly seen.